Founded in 2016, it was originally called FirstBet. But in 2018, the owner relaunched the company with new design, features, name, and site policies. 1win holds a Curacao gaming license and allows players worldwide to bet on their favorite sports and casino games. The site is renowned for its generous bonuses and offers the best odds for sporting events.
The platform’s website is easy to navigate, where you can find listed sports and casino games. The player can also change the site language per their convenience, as 1win supports multilingual languages, including English, France, German, Italian, Russian, Portugal, Poland, Indonesian, etc.
If we talk about payment methods, Indian players can find basic options for 1win withdrawal and deposit here, including e-wallets and banking. The site also vigorously promotes cryptocurrency payments – Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether, you can easily deposit money quickly. The best part is that bettors don’t have to pay a commission fee to top up their accounts.
However, the bookmaker quickly gained popularity with Indian and international players. So why should you choose 1Win from the wide variety of bookies? If you want to know the answer to this question and learn more about how 1win works fairly, the betting experience, and the stable create and receive options, keep reading the article until the end. This review will surely help you to rate 1win services!
Payment Options Provided by 1win
1win does not support a wide range of payment options, but whatever options are available, they are sufficient for Indian bettors.
Here are 1win deposit methods offered by the company to transfer fund in your account:
|Payment Options||Process Time||Min/Max|
|Paytm||Instant||300/ 70000 INR|
|Airtel||Instant||300/ 10000 INR|
|UPI||Instant||300/ 50000 INR|
|PhonePe||Instant||300/ 50000 INR|
|GPay||Instant||300/ 50000 INR|
|VISA||Instant||400/ 73850 INR|
|Indian Banks||Instant||500/ 10000 INR|
|Bitcoin||Instant||4900/ 258450 INR|
|Ethereum||Instant||12000/ 258450 INR|
1win Withdrawal options are straightforward as deposit funds into your account. Players can withdraw their winnings through the methods mentioned below:
|Withdrawal Options||Process Time||Min/Max|
|Indian Banks||Instant||1000/ 500000 INR|
|VISA||Instant||735/ 73850 INR|
|Perfect Money||Instant||400/738500 INR|
How to Deposit?
Want to start your betting journey with 1win? So, what are you waiting for? Top up your account today! If you want to deposit funds into your account, you can use bank cards (VISA, MasterCard), electronic wallets (GPay, UPI, PhonePe, and many others), or even cryptocurrencies. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to transfer funds:
- Step 1: Register. Visit the official website and create your account with one click. If you are already a member, log into your account using your username and password.
- Step 2: Reload your account. The site offers different banking methods. To deposit money, press the “1-Click Deposit” button at the top of the home page. You will redirect to the next window, where you will need to choose the appropriate method according to your region.
- Step 3: Enjoy playing. Now select the sport and event that interests you. Select your prediction, your odds, and enter the amount. Now on the “Place a bet” button. It’s done, and your betting journey begins here!
What is the minimum deposit?
If you desire to commence your gambling journey at 1win, the Minimum Deposit is 300 INR.
How to withdraw money?
1win does not offer a large number of withdrawal options. But there are enough of them like VISA, UPI, and more that you can use to withdraw your earnings. You can follow the step-by-step guide to withdraw funds:
- Step 1: Confirmation. If you wish to withdraw funds, press the “personal account” icon from the top of the homepage. Then select the “Withdrawal” tab and fill in the following fields – Name.
- Step 2: Choose the method. Now Select your preferred 1win withdrawal option, whether it’s a bank card, e-wallet, or mobile operator account. Suppose you choose UPI. Fill in the required details, including: UPI Wallet Number, Name Surname, UPI Bank, Account Number, Amount.
- Step 3: Confirm. Once you have provided all the information, tap on the “Withdraw” button.
What is the time to withdraw?
The time to Withdraw your winning from 1win is Up to 12 hours.
Here we have listed some additional information you should know when depositing and withdrawing funds from the 1win account. They are as follows:
- Players can only withdraw money the way they used to replenish the deposit.
- The minimum and maximum 1win deposit amounts may vary depending on the method chosen.
- The minimum and maximum 1win withdrawal amounts may differ depending on the method chosen.
- The bookmaker may request a passport or ID for identity verification in the future.
- Players can only use Bitcoin for deposits and not for withdrawals.
- There are certain restrictions associated with a few payment methods.
- There are certain banking methods that players cannot use for all types of currencies.