RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING AT 1WIN
Bookmaker’s offices and casinos are not a means of making money, but a means of entertainment. By providing our services, we strive to achieve maximum comfort and safety for users. We understand the importance of responsible gambling and, based on this, have developed a number of rules, which should be followed. By following them, you can protect yourself from the negative consequences associated with online casino gambling. However, if you violate them, the consequences may not be good.
1win Responsible Gambling Policy
Unfortunately, under certain circumstances, gambling addiction can lead to serious hardship. Yet, we do everything we can to prevent irreversible consequences for players. Only adults are allowed to use our services. We also recommend that you read some recommendations that will help you reduce the risk of gambling addiction:
- Playing at an online casino is entertainment. Of course, there is always the chance of a huge win, but don’t forget that this is not a source of income, much less a job. Use the offers of the 1win Casino for fun and enjoyment;
- There is always a risk. There is no single sports betting strategy that can guarantee you a hundred percent win. A lot depends on your luck here;
- Don’t forget about controlling your emotions. And this is probably the most important rule because if you give in to gambling, you can easily become a victim of gambling addiction. Place your bets and play casino online with a cool head;
- Keep track of your money. We advise you to keep a record of the money you win and lose. And, of course, only bet money that if you lose it, it will not cause significant damage to your budget;
- Control the time you spend at the online casino. You should limit the amount of time you spend at the casino to certain limits. This is to ensure that playing at the online casino does not interfere with your personal life.
By following these tips, you will be able to build the right attitude towards sports betting and online casino gambling.
How to Avoid Developing a Gaming Addiction
Few people can realize in time that they are addicted. From this, it progresses and it becomes very difficult to stop. To avoid this, you need to pay attention to a few signs of addiction:
- You have begun to see betting on sports and casino games as a source of income;
- You lose track of the hours you spend playing at the casino;
- Your expenses are greater than your income;
- You have financial problems in your family because of betting;
- You borrow money to place bets;
- You feel nervous and irritable if you don’t bet.
In case you begin to notice that some of these criteria apply to you or your loved ones talking about it, we strongly recommend that you take a break. If this is not possible to do, then ask for help.
Responsible Gambling Support
If you contact a support service with an addiction problem, you can get moral support or even the contacts of specialized agencies. They can help you deal with your problems. If this is not enough, you can use the function of blocking the gaming account. You can do this yourself or with the help of the support service. The blocking can apply to some features of the service, or to all services of the company. It can also be temporary or permanent.